There are currently no open calls.
Information about the previous ACT Call that closed 16 January 2017 is given below
The ACT call text is available from this PDF file.
There was a two stage application process.
Due date for submission of pre-proposals to stage 1 was 7 September 2016 at 13:00 CEST.
Due date for submission of proposals to stage 2 was 16 January 2017 at 13:00 CET. This step was only applicable for projects that pass stage 1 and have been invited to sumbit full proposal.
The budget for the call was € 41 million.
Applications had to be submitted to the Research Council of Norway.
Please contact the call secretariat if you have any questions:
For scientific issues:
- Dr. Aage Stangeland, the Research Council of Norway (RCN), +47 958 22 903, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Heiko Gerhauser, Projektträger Jülich (PtJ), +49 2461 61 96830, email@example.com
For technical issues related to the submission system:
- Siri Ovstein, the Research Council of Norway (RCN), +47 924 14 649, firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferable, national contact point should be consulted before contacting the call secretariat.
National contact points are given here.
Please note that each of the countries participating in the ACT consortium have specific requirements to applicants. The requirements are given in Annex 1 to the call text. Download as PDF.
Applications must use the ACT templates for project proposals. The templates are given in annexes to the call text:
- Annex 2: Template for stage 1 pre-proposals. Download as PDF. Download as Microsoft Word file.
- Annex 3: Template for stage 2 proposals. Download as PDF. Download as Microsoft Word file.
The ACT consortium has established Guidelines to the ACT Call. It is recommended to read the Guidelines. Download as PDF.
Evaluation Criteria are specified in a separate document. Download as PDF.
The timeline for the call is as follows:
- 7 June 2016: Call text to be published.
- 7 September 2016 at 13:00 CEST: Due date for proposals, stage 1. Only sketches of how the projects will look like are required.
- September 2016: Invitation to second stage for all applications passing stage 1.
- 16 January 2017 at 13:00 CET: Due date for proposals, stage 2. Full proposals are required.
- July 2017: Evaluation of proposals completed.
- July 2017: Signing contracts with new projects.
- July 2020: Projects closing